ALL ABOUT DESIGNING LESSON USING THE SMART BOARD..We divided work among the group..My group is WINTER..I was to do a lesson for science subject..
At first a found that it was really hard for me to do this task! I was like screaming to myself why i have to do this silly thing. I don't think that when i become a teacher, i would do this again.No way! Waste of time and makes me headache!
I don't even have heart to do this, i did not put my heart to the task at first which had made the rest of my group members angry at me and made me felt guilty and a little angry too,because i did my part eventhough it was not good their eyes..but i feel that was ok., but they thought that i did not think critically! Hah, what critical thingking ?.. i even don't want to get close to them anymore! Huh...it was really tough with this SMART BOARD stuff!
But then, I tried to put my heart onto the 'job'..and I managed to create a lesson on ' Animals' life cycle'.Only after I got an idea of what topic of the lesson that I want to create,I began to feel not too depressed by the task..I started to think what to do and how to do it so that my lesson would not only look good but also contains a good quality of content which could probably be one of a good material to be taught in class when Ibecome a teacher next time.
And sincerely,i enjoyed doing the smartboard assignmnet very much. I miss it everytime i don't have a chance to go on working on it (sometimes distracted by my little Aisya)..and when i switch on the computer, i get really excited to work on it..the part that i love most is attaching animations and creating activities with them. It was really fun! I keep on editting, changing this and that all the time just to make my slides look eye catching, fancy, cute and adorable to everybody (baring in mind : the students)
From only 7 stupid slides i created earlier..i managed to create 14 slides with lots of fun animations and activities! Eventhough others might think that i still did not do well, but i am satisfied with my work, because i have done the best i can..and i did it by heart!
And the main thing that i kept in my mind is, to make sure what to be taught is clear and clarified through the activities..
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
WEEK 9th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment