
THE TEST!
I've been waiting so long to get rid of it..
At last it's over!
The test wasn't that hard..basically it's about asking for our opinions on certain things that we have learned through out the semester ( in PKEY3101 class of course.)
I managed to answer as good as possible on the questions that i have selected..hopefully i score for those questions..GOD please help meeee...heheh!
Eventhough the test is over and the class is almost coming to an end..i admit that i love PKEY3101 class a lot and i'm gonna miss the tutors and Prof.Maznah as well.
I love this class as it has taught me a lot of new things, and has widen my world..especially through blogging..Now my blog has become some sort of diary as well as a family album i bet..
( But i love putting up latest photos for my friends to view! so what i can do with that,,,hope no one mind..anyway why should anyone mind, it's my own blog after all.. ")P. )
Not only on blogging, this class has too open my mind that there's a huge spectrum for the teaching and learning to take place...especially when the smartboard is being introduced!..I learn various ways of how smart board could be used in the teaching and learning process! It was magnificant and wonderful to explore things that have never even came across your mind before. I'm sure none of my collegues heard about the smartboard before this..the smartest board that i knew before i met smartboard is just the white board..(instead of green.
all is the matter of smartboard! Fare well smartboard..see you again some other days.. uwaaaaa....
I've been waiting so long to get rid of it..
At last it's over!
The test wasn't that hard..basically it's about asking for our opinions on certain things that we have learned through out the semester ( in PKEY3101 class of course.)
I managed to answer as good as possible on the questions that i have selected..hopefully i score for those questions..GOD please help meeee...heheh!
Eventhough the test is over and the class is almost coming to an end..i admit that i love PKEY3101 class a lot and i'm gonna miss the tutors and Prof.Maznah as well.
I love this class as it has taught me a lot of new things, and has widen my world..especially through blogging..Now my blog has become some sort of diary as well as a family album i bet..
( But i love putting up latest photos for my friends to view! so what i can do with that,,,hope no one mind..anyway why should anyone mind, it's my own blog after all.. ")P. )
Not only on blogging, this class has too open my mind that there's a huge spectrum for the teaching and learning to take place...especially when the smartboard is being introduced!..I learn various ways of how smart board could be used in the teaching and learning process! It was magnificant and wonderful to explore things that have never even came across your mind before. I'm sure none of my collegues heard about the smartboard before this..the smartest board that i knew before i met smartboard is just the white board..(instead of green.
all is the matter of smartboard! Fare well smartboard..see you again some other days.. uwaaaaa....

No comments:
Post a Comment