Sunday, July 22, 2007

Did presentation on GMAIL


In our second PKEY 3101 class, we did not learn much from Prof.Raja Maznah, as we were given a task to be done in groups. However, she reminded all of us to not to use the word ‘basically’.i’m not really sure why..but I think it’s quite similar to the usage of ‘actually’, it’s some kind of malaysian style I guess.
My group consists of 4 members and we had named our group as WINTER. A task that was given to our group is to find the description and usage of GMAIL and to make a 5 minutes power point presentation based on the topic given.
We were the third group that have presented on the day.however the presentations on tasks are not yet over and it will be continued on the next pkey3101 class.
Instead of presenting our task, I also get to know a lot from the other groups that have presented theirs. I learned on the benefits of using yahoomail,hotmail, as well as about using email. I found the presentations was very useful and has given me a lot of knowledge regarding the use of emails and get to identify which is the most beneficial, I think is gmail because it contains a lot of privilages such as googletalk, blocking spam messages, automatically saves recipients’ email address and more.that’s all for now..

No comments: